Richardson Primary School
Richardson is a great community school that has a focus on learning in a safe and caring environment for all children. We are committed to our shared vision of "Success for Every Student" and strive to achieve in all areas. We have high expectations of achievement for all of the students that attend our school. Some of the features of our school are as follows:
- Highly professional and committed teaching and support staff team.
- A valued and supportive parent community.
- Small class sizes accommodated in four teaching units.
- A Learning Support Centre
- A respectful and positive student and staff relationship policy.
- A high quality academic program with high levels of pupil achievement.
- Special support programs in English as a Second Language.
- Year 5 and Year 6 Instrumental Band programs
- Excellent ICT and library facilities